2001 Catalina 470
Yacht price :
If you are looking for extended cruising or just a weekend getaway this boat has the accommodations that make you comfortable what ever the case.
Essex Boat Works is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Springline Yacht Sales.(7470557)
- Noank, CT, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Snow Goose
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Catalina Yachts Design
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 47 ft - 14.33 meter
- 47 ft 9 in - 14.55 meter
- 14 ft - 4.27 meter
- Draft - max:
- 5 ft 4 in - 1.62 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- 26000 lbs
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 75 (Individual), 75 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 88 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 214 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 66 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
The challenges of extended offshore cruising have been met with a display of strength, innovative design, and engineering that clearly define the Catalina 470. A unique, structural fiberglass grid is bonded to the hull and provides both strength for the hull and a massive foundation for securing bulkheads, equipment, engine, and tanks. Below there is a new standard of functionality and comfort. The galley is remarkable in its amount of cold, consumables, and equipment space. The generous deck beam is carried well aft providing for an expansive cockpit with twin steering stations and large master stateroom below. The nav station contains all necessary readouts. For easy maintenance, centrally located equipment clusters offer easy access to all pumps, valves, and filters. At every turn, equipment and systems have been engineered to the most demanding bluewater specifications: the first ever articulated traveler rotates fore and aft, spreading the load evenly over bearing surfaces for smoother main sheet handling and more precise trimming. Custom cheek blocks and raised genoa tracks guide sheets straight aft to large, powerful winches. Moreover, a powerful, double spreader rig and generous sail plan are balanced to deliver a remarkable combination of high performance and ease of handling.
Galley and Head
The Spacious U-Shaped Galley is setup for ease of preparing meals or snacks either underway or at anchor.
- Double SS sink with Sprayer.
- Princess 3 Burner Propane stove with oven.
- Stove Hood with Light and Exhaust.
- Samsung Microwave Oven.
- 12 volt top and front load refrigerator.
- 12 volt top load freezer.
- Icebox with drain pump.
- Built in trash container.
- Ample draw and overhead storage.
- Forward head is manual flush pressure water fed.
- Master/Aft Head is Vacuflush fresh water. (2017)
- Inclosed shower in both heads with vanity's.
Electronics and Navigation
- Raymarine C125 Color Chartplotter. (2012)
- Raymarine Radar. (2012)
- Raymarine ST 7000+ Autopilot.
- Raymarine ST 60 Wind System. (2012)
- Raymarine ST 60 Depth and Speed.
- Raymirine ST 60 Multi Function Display.
- Raymarine AIS 700. (2020)
- Standard Horizon Matrix GX3000 w/Remote Mike and Hailer. (2008)
- Raymarine ST 60 Multi Display.
- Cobra Handheld VHF.
- Sony AM/FM/USB/MP3 Stereo w/10 Disc Changer.
- Bose Speakers.
- Samsung 24" Flatscreen TV.
- Magnavox DVD Player.
- Amplified TV antenna on mast.
Electrical and Mechanical
- 3-30 Amp Shore Power Connections.
- Fisher Panda 8K Generator w/911 Hours. (2008)
- 20 Gal Hot water Heater. (2015)
- 3 8D House Batteries.
- Dedicated 27 Start Battery.
- Xantrex 2500 watt Inverter/Charger w/Link 1000 Controler (2007)
- Sidepower Bow Thruster.
- Dual Selectable Racor Fuel Filters.
- Balmar High output Alternator w/Smart Regulator. (2007)
- 2- Air-conditioning Units w/Reverse Cycle Heat, 16k and 7K.
- Oil Exchange System.
- Maxwell 1200 Electric Windlass.
- Electric Cabin-top Halyard Winch.
- Engine mounts replaced. (2016)
- Dripless Shaft Seal. (2016)
- Waste lines and Macerator pump replaced. (2019)
Sails and Rigging
- Inmast Furling Main.
- 135% Furling Jib.
- 2-Harken #66 Primary Winches.
- 1-Harken #44 Port Cabin-top winch.
- 1- 2 Speed Starbord Cabin-Top Electric Winch.
- Dodger w/new vision panels. (2020)
- Bimini w/connector.
- Outboard Engine Hoist.
- Outboard mount on stern rail.
- 1-CQR, 45# w/200 feet of 3/8 chain w/150 rode.
- 1-Fortress, 50 feet 3/8 chain w/250 rode.
- Cockpit cushions.
- Upgraded mattresses.
- 2017 Mercury Dinghy RIB.
- 2017 Mercury 9.9 4 Stroke outboard.
Keel Type: Wing
Ballast: 9550 lb
Displacement: 26500 sq ft
Max Draft: 5.50 ft
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.