2016 Marlow 88
Yacht price :
** MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION **
Immaculate 4 stateroom, 5 head Marlow with crew quarters.
Platinum plus warranty on engines through September 2020 that are transferable with the ability to be extended.
Full 1,000 hour service from Caterpillar just performed in November 2018!
Caterpillar C32A 1910 HP engines with Kohler 32 kW generators.
-- Novurania 14ft tender conveys with purchase --
^ To view 3D tour, type "http://" into your browser, then copy and paste "my.matterport.com/show/?m=hZ2i8cKeCUB".
^ To view video, type "http://" into your browser, then copy and paste "vimeo.com/308490979".
** Contact Kevin or Scott for more details.**
Basic Co Brokerage Power is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Global Marine.
- Ft Lauderdale, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Motor Yacht
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 88 ft - 26.82 meter
- 289 ft - 88.09 meter
- 21 ft 6 in - 6.55 meter
- Draft - max:
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 1910 (Individual), 3820 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
This 88E Marlow Explorer is a one-of-a-kind masterpiece. She has been captain maintained and operated since her delivery in 2016 and is in like new condition.
She has been owned by lifetime yacht enthusiasts with a passion for performance, quality, and class. With redundant systems throughout, she is capable of long-range and remote cruising.
She is equally at home cruising fast or slow up the east coast to the Canadian Maritimes, to the outer islands of the Bahamas, or out for a last-minute sunset cruise. Powered by the powerful and efficient twin CAT C32 engines, she has a range of over 4200 nm at 8kts with the ability to cruise at over 20 kts when conditions or schedule demand it. She likes to comfortably cruise at 22-23kts at less than 70% load!
The owners have spared no expense in maintaining this yacht which shows in her overall appearance, cleanliness, performance, and maintenance history. She has been used exclusively as a pleasure yacht by the owners’ family, friends, and corporate guests.
As you board this 88E onto the large aft deck, you are greeted by an elegant outdoor living area, complete with a day head. There is a large teak inlaid table with comfortable seating for 8. On the forward starboard area of this cockpit you will find a day head offering guests easy access from the swim platform when enjoying a day of water sports. A covered stairway on the port side leads to the flybridge.
The Salon is accessed from the aft through a set of sturdy double doors with double windows. Upon entry, you will notice the classic teak and ebony flooring that ties in with the teak walls and cabinetry with ebony accents throughout. The large salon windows provide you excellent 360 degree views as well as ample natural light to brighten the room. A comfortable L-shaped settee graces the starboard side while the port side houses the entertainment system including a 52” retractable TV and two custom American Leather recliners. Also found here you will notice a desk/office area. Forward of the seating area to port is a practical wet bar with hidden sink, beverage refrigerator, wine cooler, upgraded quartzite counter and bar. The custom Master Suite has a private entrance which is accessed from the forward starboard corner of the salon.
The full beam Master Suite is spacious featuring a king size bed, ample storage, safe, full entertainment system, combo Miele washer and dryer, and an ensuite head with shower. Moving forward from the salon and up three steps you come up to the abundant Galley that is perfectly set up to serve the finest gourmet meals and satisfy the most demanding of chefs. The Galley is large, open, and very well equipped with upgraded state of the art appliances.
Forward of the Galley is the Pilothouse helm station with two STIDD chairs (one single, one double) well equipped with an array of electronics typically found on much larger yachts. This Pilothouse area houses a large seating area with dining table to port.
A set of stairs on the starboard side of the Pilothouse lead down to the additional luxurious three Guest Staterooms. There are twin staterooms with ensuite heads to the port and starboard side of the hallway with the spacious VIP located forward. This VIP sleeps 4 with its king size bed and twin angled bunks above the bed on either side. Also found on this guest hallway there are full-sized Whirlpool washer and dryer with additional storage. All staterooms are finished to the highest level with designer fabrics and the teak and ebony satin finish woodwork seen throughout the yacht. Below this deck, accessed through an easy to lift hatch, you will find the “basement” of the yacht that houses a water closet, abundant storage, and additional machinery.
The flybridge can be accessed from a set of steps to port of the Galley or from the covered Aft Deck. Setting foot on the flybridge you step onto one of the extravagant features of this 88E Marlow Explorer. Its full bar and Air Conditioned entertaining area are the centerpiece of this large open space. Forward of the bar is the well-equipped helm with single and double STIDD chairs. This flybridge has twin dining areas, one being a large custom teak table perfect for al fresco dining and enough room that will comfortably seat 10 to 12 people. This Air Conditioned flybridge is enclosed with an EZ2CY hard plastic enclosure.
The entertaining area has a six stool complete bar to starboard with a professional Wolf electric grill, sink, refrigerator, ice maker, and storage drawers. To port is a large double sun bed with generous storage underneath.
Moving further aft is the large non-skid deck bridge area that accommodates the 15' Novourania RIB with a Mercury 60hp four-stroke engine and a 2200 lb davit. This versatile area can be set up to accommodate several tables and chairs for entertaining a large party or several lounge chairs to enjoy the sunshine. There is even additional room for 2 Jetskis and other watersport toys like paddleboards or kayaks!
The Crew Quarters can be entered from either the 8' swim platform or separate stairs from the port side of the covered aft deck. From the swim platform you step down into the large lazarette area which provides you access to the steering systems, tool boxes, storage, and third laundry area with sink. Moving forward you step into the crew area that sleep up to 4 crew with two twin beds to starboard and a single double bed to port, all which are partitioned off for privacy.
There are two large closets, and 5 other compact storage areas. The Crew has a spacious head and shower forward to starboard. This space has a Uline refrigerator/freezer with ice maker, room for a microwave and 22” Samsung LED TV on latch system for all crew viewing capabilities.
Forward, through a watertight door, is the large, well-laid out Engine Room with full easy access to all components. With nearly 7 feet of headroom and ample walk-around space, Marlow is able to build this magnificent room to house, access, and maintain all necessary equipment including the twin Caterpillar C-32 Acert engines and twin 32kW Kohler generators.
- Key Highlights and Upgrades
- Fast! WOT of 29-30 knots! 23 kts at less than 70% load
- Yacht Controller for easy docking
- Engines and Generators serviced in the summer of 2018
- Vetus Bow and Stern thrusters (serviced summer of 2018)
- NAIAD Stabilizers (serviced summer of 2018)
- Evolution Oil Bath Shaft Systems (serviced summer of 2018)
- Two sets of shore power cords- Bow (x2) 100amp cords and Stern (x2) 100 amp
cords with Glenn-Denning system
- Private entrance for the full beam Master suite mid-ship featuring a king bed, plenty of storage, and spacious ensuite head
- Versatile VIP Stateroom in the bow with a King bed and 2 twin bunk beds for
children, making this a great family suite
- 3 different areas with washer and dryer - 1 washer and dryer Whirlpool set in Forward guest area; 1 Miele combo in Master suite and 1 Splendide combo in aft Lazerette/Crew area
- Day head on aft deck
- Sleeping for up to 4 crew
- Spacious Fly bridge with plenty of space for entertaining including a full bar, sun
pad, and table with settee
- Always professionally maintained with full time Captain and Crew
- Gorgeous interior teak and ebony satin finish woodwork throughout
- Central Vacuum System
- Caterpillar extended warranty until 2020
- US Duty Paid
The salon includes beautiful teak and ebony woodwork. To starboard is a large built in L-shape settee with storage underneath and paired with a custom coffee table. The office area offers abundant desk space as well as storage for paperwork and office supplies. Forward of that is a reading nook with two comfortable arm chairs followed by a private entrance to the master stateroom starboard. To port is a built-in teak entertainment center that houses an upgraded large flat screen TV (which lowers into the cabinet when not in use) and an upgraded Bose and Crestron surround sound system. Forward to port is a substantial wet bar with Subzero wine cooler, Subzero refrigerator/freezer with ice maker, and bottle storage perfectly set up for entertaining.
- Upgraded Samsung 52" LED Flat screen TV on lift in custom teak enclosure
- Blu-ray/DVD player
- DirecTV satellite receiver
- Teak table with storage
- Upgraded Azul Makauba Quartzite Wet Bar, port, includes: SubZero refrigerator with icemaker, and SubZero wine cooler
- Upgraded Bose and Crestron Surround Sound with iPad Remote
- Numerous storage Cabinets
- Port and Starboard sliding doors with bug screens to access deck
- 22" LED Samsung Flat Screen TV. Can easily be viewed from the Galley, Pilothouse, forward settee, and/or Dining Area
- Generously upgraded custom Galley layout and components
- Azul Makauba Quartzite countertops
- Stainless steel cooktop sea rails
- Under cabinet lighting with dimmers
- Stainless steel double basin sink with single lever faucet
- Dacor induction range
- Dacor oven
- Sharp microwave oven
- 3 Sub-Zero drawer freezers with custom teak faces, 1 with ice maker
- 3 Sub-Zero drawer refrigerators with custom teak faces
- Fischer & Paykel dishwasher drawer with custom teak face
- Flybridge console access
Located midship, in the most stable part of the yacht, the full beam master suite is equipped with a king size center line bed, large storage cabinet with shelving at the foot of the stairs, 4 cedar lined closets, built-in compact teak cabinets, a chest of drawers to starboard, and a large vanity with lighted mirror and built in swivel seat to port. Located aft to port, the large master head is rich with teak cabinetry and upgraded azul makauba quartzite counters, upgraded Vacuflush head and large walk-in shower. Many outstanding features are in this master suite, including:
- Custom private entrance from salon midship
- A Samsung 42” flat screen TV with Sony Blu-ray/DVD player
- Shoji shades for privacy with blackout curtains behind
- Owner's personal sentry safe
- Bose and Crestron surround Sound
- Fire escape emergency door to forward guest quarters
- Combo Miele washer and dryer in suite for personal laundry
Located forward in the bow, is the VIP Stateroom with King island berth, twin bunk beds lining each wall, a Samsung 26” flat screen TV and two cedar lined closets (port and starboard). Double drawers beneath the berth provide plenty of storage space. Above are two skylight hatches allowing natural light, with privacy and bug screens, for sleeping or enjoying the fresh air. A sizable head is located in the VIP Stateroom that includes an upgraded Vacuflush head, teak cabinetry, upgraded azul makauba quartzite countertops, and a separate walk-in shower.
Located to port and starboard are two guest staterooms with two single berths, Samsung 22” LED flat screen TV and cedar lined hanging closet. In addition, each berth has a set of drawers located underneath. Each room features an ensuite head with an upgraded Vacuflush head, teak cabinetry, azul makauba quartzite countertops, and a separate walk-in shower.
- 3 Furuno Touch Screen Monitors
- Furuno Nevnet Touch
- Furuno GP330B GPS/WAAS
- KVH Complete System
- Furuno Remote Display
- Furuno Ultasonic Weather Station
- SIMRAD AP70 Pack Autopilot System
- Linksys Dual Band Wireless Router Network
- Raymarine Day/Night Marine Camera
- Furuno 12kW Radar Transceiver
- Gost VF Vari-focal Ball Camera
- Gost Phantom Insight GPS Security Alarm
- VHF Radio Icom
- Newmar Hailer Deck Horn
- Furuno AIS System
- Gost Standard Wireless 2 Zone Door Contact Security Alram Icom-
- Black Box AIS Transponder
- Cisco Wireless Access Point
- Full Control 2nd Station Command
- Satellite KVH Sat TV System with Direct TV and Remote Control
- WIFI Internet Source Ethernet
- Geosat Rogue Wireless Cell
- Gost GSM/CDM WIFI High Speed Data
- V-Sat System
- Yacht Controller
- Two navigation lights
- Two KVH domes
- Anchor light
- Two radar arrays
- Six satellite antennas
- Teak table with two high/low pedestals
- Boarding gates, port and starboard side with Boarding Ladder
- Ample seating
- CCTV camera
- Pop-out wing station to starboard with Engine controls and Vetus bow and stern
- Wing doors to port and starboard
- Molded fiberglass compartment with non-skid sole
- Towel ring
- Framed beveled mirror
- Molded bow front vanity with teak molding and axel makauba countertop
- Recessed stainless steel sink and hot / cold faucets
- Overhead light
- Marine head Power vent
- Teak grate sole, centerline
- Shore cords on electric reels
- Hydraulic transom door
- Hand operated bilge pump, port
- Splendide washer /dryer combo
- Hydraulic steering actuator, port and starboard
- Electric/automatic bilge pump, centerline
- Port and Starboard Glendinning cable-masters
- Furuno autopilot pump
- Electric Bow thruster Stern thruster
- High water alarm sensor
- 2 Charles Isoboost 100 SST transformer
- Twin Caterpillar C32 1900hp engines- 1300 hours (CAT extended warranty until
- Generator muffler
- Reverso oil change pump
- Twin Kohler 32 kW generators- 2200 hours
- Engine room blowers, port and starboard, (2) intake, (2) exhaust
- Racor 1000 fuel filters to engines - 2 sets Racor 500 fuel filters to generator
- Seachests, port and starboard
- 2 sets Fireboy
- Air Conditioned
- CCT camera, centerline, port and starboard
- Watertight Engine Room door with viewing port
- Clean Agent 64.8 lb cylinder
- Sea Recovery Aquatic Watermaker
- Water Pump
- Dometic air conditioning chilled water system with: three (3) 144,000 BTU A/C
- Water pressure tank
- 2 raw water pumps chilled water pump
- Hydraulic steering
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.