Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 42hp
- Type: Inboard
- Year: 1996
- Engine Hours: 3500
This is a GREAT cruising layout, with two separate sleeping cabins on opposite ends of the boat, dual access to the roomy head and shower, a true navigation station, a functional galley at sea or dockside, and a welcoming and comfortable salon.
Forward stateroom includes a 6'5" V-berth (78" wide at the most), with drawer storage beneath, a sink and vanity with foldaway seat, and a louvered teak two panel opening to the salon. There is plenty of storage for clothes and gear in drawers and a cedar lined hanging locker.
The salon is comfortable and thoughtfully laid out with port and starboard settees, the latter of which features wraparound seating on each end, and a nice teak dropleaf table at centerline with storage inside. There is also considerable storage outboard of the settees. Other features are glass and bottle storage, overhead and reading lights, Sony CD/stereo with Polyplanar speakers, overhead opening hatch and several SS opening ports. Great comfort aboard at mealtime and otherwise.
The head is located aft and to stb, with access from the companionway and salon/nav station. There is also a separate access from the aft cabin for privacy. The standing shower and overall head compartment are roomy for a 41 foot boat! Functional cruising in comfort! There is a new raritan manual pump toilet, sink and vanity, opening port, and of course plenty of storage.
The private aft cabin features a diagonal double berth, 4 opening ports and an overhead hatch, reading lights, and private access to the head compartment.
There are separate controls for the reverse cycle air conditioning and heat units (Cruisair/SMX).
Finally, the nav station is the heart of the boat, with a comfortable and secure executive swivel chair, chart table with storage underneath, drawer storage and chart storage, and access to a host of electronics (see electonics section).
The cruising layout of the Tartan 4100 is hard to fault; whether for a day sail or extended cruise, it has what you need to travel in comfort, style, and ease of function.
- Deep refrigeration and freezer (Sea Frost); top loading with front door for lower access
- Force Ten 3 burner propane stove and oven
- Oster microwave oven
- Dual SS sinks, H+C pressure water and foot pumps
- Abundant storage and counter space
- well accessible to aft cabin, salon and companionway
- Genoa- Harken Mark II roller furling
- Storm jib
- Mast steps
- whisker pole
- Detachable inner stay
- Harken adjustable lead cars
- Lewmar 40 ST mast mounted
- cockpit: 2 Lewmar ST 58 primaries
- coach roof: 2 Lewmar ST 40's (one electric for halyards)
- all lines led aft to cockpit
- running rigging serviceable
- substantial SS wire standing rigging
- Sail Area:
IJPE : 811.00 sq ft
I : 54.00 ft
J : 15.00 ft
P : 47.75 ft
E : 17.00 ft
Working Sail Area : 810.00 sq ft
At Nav Station:
- Raymarine GPS 300
- Raymarine Multi ST60
- ICOM M302 VHF
- ICOM M710 single side band radio
- Sony CD/stereo
- Full 12v and 110v panels, generator panel
- Raymarine ST 6001+ Autopilot
- Raymarine ST60 displays (4)
- ICOM M304 VHF
- Yanmar full instrument panel
- cockpit stereo speakers
ROOMY cockpit features Edson Wheel, dropleaf table and drink holders, offers plenty of seating for as many guests as you'd care to have aboard- plus easy access to all sailing controls from the cockpit with lines led aft. The deck layout is easy to navigate, with accessible and secure side decks leading to the foredeck when desired. Great sailing deck layout.
- generous storage lazarettes and propane storage
- large Ritchie compass
- Hydraulic backstay adjuster
- bimini and dodger frames
- aft boarding gates at transom for easy stern boarding
- wind generator and post
- dinghy davits and outboard hoist and mounting bracket
- solar vents
- dorades and deck vents
- liferaft mounting bracket
- teak toe rail
- substantial cleats at bow, midships, and transom, extras
- Lewmar windlass
- Bruce 45 pound anchor with chain and rode
- secondary plow anchor with extra (200') rode
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.