Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 2YM15C
- Drive Type: SailDrive
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 14hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 2 Blade, Folding
Hull and Deck
- Infused fiberglass composite hull with Vinylester resin throughout and Balsa SB.50 core
- Molded integral furniture and internal structure. (IGU)
- External modern fin design lead keel with a palm is mounted in a molded hull recess with 316 SS bolts.
- Fiberglass engine bed.
- Infused fiberglass structural forward bulkhead with chainplate reinforcements.
- Core removed in areas of deck hardware and through hull fittings.
- Varnished teak toerail.
- Custom cast SS bow and stern chocks that integrate with the teak toe rail.
- Pull-up cleats at bow and stern.
- Varnished teak eyebrow trim.
- Varnished teak dorade boxes with SS cowl vents.
- Varnished teak hand rails on the cabin top.
- Varnished teak coaming cap.
- Custom MY cast SS cockpit drains.
- Optional teak transom.
- Optional midship toe rail chocks and folding cleats.
- Optional full lifelines with bow pulpit and stern pushpit
Interior Finish & Layout
When sailing is complete drop the hook, and the port and starboard cockpit seats are perfect for stretching out to read a book, have a picnic or simply enjoy the scenery and company. A small cabin contains full-length port and starboard settees with cushions (Captain Navy Stripe w/Navy cording), satin varnished cherry interior trim, hull sheathing and plenty of forepeak storage space. Below is the perfect place to stow picnics, sail bags and a great place to nap. Optional Lavac marine head with holding tank in lieu of standard porta-potti. Includes deck pump out option.
Paint & Coatings
- Optional Flag Blue Awlgrip Hull.
- Sport white with molded grey non-skid deck.
- Cordova gold Awlgrip cove stripe.
- Optional triple stripe boot.
- White bottom paint.
- White gelcoated bilge
- Yanmar 2YM15C x SD Saildrive unit, 2-cylinder, direct-injected, fresh water-cooled marine diesel engine, maximum 14 hp @ 3600 RPM.
- Flex-O-Fold folding two blade propeller.
- Yanmar instrument panel at the helm, with ignition switch, stop button, tachometer and audible alarms for cooling water high temperature and low oil pressure.
- SS Single lever throttle and shift control with neutral safety switch.
- Engine box is fitted with Soundown Vinyl/Foam composite noise reduction insulation.
- Racor spin on fuel/water separator.
- Lifeline AGM battery.
- 60 Amp/12 VDC alternator with internal regulator for battery charging.
- 12 VDC distribution panel.
- Optional Blue Sea digital voltmeter.
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine ST60 instruments for Depth, speed, and wind (two displays mounted in cockpit at fwd bulkhead.)
- Raymarine Ray55 VHF radio.
- Raymarine C90 Color chart plotter (mounted in cockpit at fwd bulkhead).
- Raymarine Tiller Mounted Autopilot
- Bicolor bow light with chrome plated brass housing.
- Transom stern light with chrome plated brass housing.
- Aquasignal steaming light on mast.
- Optional bulkhead mounted compass.
The M29 with tiller steering is designed to be crewed by a single person so sail handling has been engineered for simplicity, reliability and ease of use. All control lines, sheets, and halyards have been led either below deck or along the cabin top within easy reach of the helmsman keeping the side decks clear and safe.
- Optional cockpit seat cushions.
- SS drink holders in cockpit.
- Tiller steering with laminated teak tiller.
- Forespar tiller extension and tiller lock box.
- Carbon fiber/epoxy rudder with carbon fiber rudderpost.
Spars & Rigging
- Carbon fiber mast and aluminum boom with Awlgrip Stark White finish.
- Fractional rig with swept back spreaders.
- Harken mainsail luff track system.
- New main halyard winch (2017)
- Self-tacking jib on athwartships curved track.
- Manual headsail furling unit.
- Standing rigging is 1x19 stainless steel wire rope.
- Mechanical vang with Harken block and tackle.
- Backstay adjuster with 18:1 purchase led to helm.
- Jib sheet with coarse and fine tune adjustment.
- Cunningham led to the cockpit.
- Outhaul adjustment on boom.
- Sail inventory is by North Sails and includes the following sails:
- Dacron Mainsail with two full length battens, two leech battens and single slab reef, 2 seasons of light use
- North Quick Cover with lazy jacks.
- Dacron Furling Jib with UV protective cover on leach, NEW
- Optional G-AP3 Gennaker package.
- Adult lifejackets.
- Flare kit.
- Whale Gusher 10 manual bilge pump (helm).
- Whale 12-volt bilge pump.
- (2) dry chemical fire extinguishers.
- Engine compartment “Fire Port”.
- Lewmar Claw anchor, 100’ nylon anchor rode w’ six feet of chain.
- Lines, fenders with fleece covers.
- Optional varnished teak flagstaff with ensign.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.